Recipe for a mad scientist
1. Take the Ti-plasmid of Agrobacterium tumifaciens/ Crown Gall bacterium from a plant cyst
2. Use restriction enzymes to cut out the natural T-DNA content within the right and left border.
3. Cut out the opine synthesis region. Now the Ti-plasmid can no longer produce proteins for tumors.
4. Use ligation solution to insert target genes for a specific characteristic into the T-DNA region for mass reproduction. Insert a E.coli origin of replication for replication and return purposes.
5. Insert this gene into a pluripotent plant cell and let it grow.
6. Your plant should now display the selected characteristics in the gene of your choice.
Final exams are starting this week. SKARRRRRED